8.14.2011

Thrift.ED Gather.INGS with Omo




Hello my darlings, 


I hope you are all well. I know its been a while, I have been doing life :)

I'll make this short and sweet as I am in the middle of projects now.
The dress is Vero Moda.  I got this from value village here in Toronto for $15
it still had the Bay tag of $85 on it. I love this dress because you can dress it 
up and down. For a dress down look, I'll pair it with sandals, large earrings 
and a light crop shirt over it.  It had a small rip under the zipper but nothing 
my trusty needle and thread couldn't fix. I paired this with purple shoes from zappos,
pearl studs and red lip for a dress up look. I love love these shoes, they are by RSVP and are soo feminine :). 
The lion head clutch is from Etsy and I'm not sure how much I paid for it now, it's been a while. 

Well, enjoy the rest of your summer, I certainly cant wait for fall as its my favourite season;
layers, layers and more layers and loads of cookie of baking (dont ask me why, I just realized I bake
a ton of cookies in the fall, cranberry drops, butter toffie fingers, almond loonies, yeah I love treats)
and I have started shopping for sweaters.

yyyyeeesssssss
bisous my darlings


1 comment:

  1. love tht dress! and the clutch and the shoes. love it ALL.

    ReplyDelete