8.12.2011

The Jumpsuit of Many Colors

Hey Lovers,

This has to be, BY FAR, my most favorite jumpsuit find EVER!!!!
I snagged this jumpsuit from a vintage store called Lost & Found.  
Upon seeing it, I knew that I wouldn't fit into it, BUT I couldn't let anyone else have it. 
stingy, I know....but can you blame me!!!!??!!
How freaking FANTASTIC is this jumpsuit!!!!!!
will I ever sell it?? uhhmm I don't know...For now I will leave it in my closet to bring sunshine to the rest of my clothes :)

I asked my friend Mana to rock a photoshoot in it and as usual she brought it. 
There were SO many great shots. Here are the bestest of them all :)

xoxo

Mo




9 comments:

  1. i am just salivating over this jumpsuit. so fabulous, the colors are amazing. love love love!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this jumpsuit is FIERCE!!!!!!!!! it breaks my heart that neither of us can fit into it!!!

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this jumpsit Ms Mo please make it happen for me, are my jump suits still in Hali, I may pop in before heading to Birmingham :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IG2S, faints!!! This is STUNNING!!

    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knowwww divas!!!... this jumpsuit makes me jump!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pics, i want that jumpsuit! :)

    http://noirlabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome jumpsuit!!! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG
    MO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!
    THIS IS LIFE... THE REASON FOR EVERY BREATH.
    YET I'M HERE FLATLINED _____________________!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanx divas... i knew it'd give you life helena..LOL

    ReplyDelete