4.23.2011

Creativity FILLED Saturday

Hello  geeksters.

Today has been one heck of a long day. It's started off super early with me doing make-up and dressing 4 models for a photo shoot I was asked to do.  I had SO much fun putting together the looks for the girls.
Check out the picture below of me and the glam'd up girls.



Below are pictures of my outfit for the day. 
(paahhlease excuse how tired I look on here )

REMINDER
1. I am 400 views away from 10,000!!!! So be sure to enter the giveaway where I will be giving one lucky follower 7 pairs of earrings.  details [here]
2. Don't forget to also enter the Younikness giveaway to stand a chance at getting a gorgeous pair of earrings. 
details [here]


Happy Easter m'loves
the geek.

3 comments:

  1. nice picture LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms Mo, I want all the dresses including yours, when I get back from Nigeria, my first stop is Halifax, we need to tear value village Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you. lol. it's a romper. lol. but yes, you can have it <3

    ReplyDelete