9.26.2012

teals.berries.purples

Hello Lover, 

Last night I went to a showcase of 4 emerging designers presenting their collections at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia.  I asked my friend, Verena, to be my date for the night as we always have an amazing time hanging out together.  How BEAUTIFUL is she!!!! 

This fall I have challenged myself to try different lipsticks so I created my own little concoction of M.A.C Grape pigment, which thankfully the bestie, Shariena forgot at my place, and FRED's Super Raspberry Gloss.  This is the glorious lip color that resulted from the mix. What do you think about the lip color? Frankly, I LOVE it!

Also, I will be sharing pics from the event in the next few days when the official pics are available.  In the meantime take a peek at this amazing shot I took of my friends Meredith and Christian. I just couldn't wait to share it, they are perfection!

Enjoy!
Love,

Mo
p.s. remember a few weeks back when I mentioned that Little Burgundy sent me a pair of shoes?? Peep these Jeffrey Campbell Oshakati Wedges that are already my fall favorite!

|  dress, jacket, earrings - THRIFTED  |  
|  shoes - JEFFREY CAMPBELL courtesy of Little Burgundy Shoes  | 
|  rings - THE BAY & SUZY SHIER  |
|  clutch - CLUTCH CULTURE  |







5 comments:

  1. Love that colour on you Mo! :)
    This past weekend I used liner all over my lips and then applied lipstick. The result was a much more intense and long lasting colour! Recently posted about it on my blog!

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing on you! and you look radiant, love the outfir and colors! great post as always

    ReplyDelete