9.08.2012

Little Burgundy

Hello Lovers, 

Last Wednesday I went to the official launch of Little Burgundy here in Halifax at Halifax Shopping Centre!
It was nice to finally meet the LB team about weeks of emailing back and forth.
They were gracious enough to let me pick something in the store as a gift. I picked 2 things, a pair of shoes and a pair of earrings.
However, because of my shrek-like feet they had to have my size shipped to me as it was out of stock in the store. I cannot wait to show you the shoes, in the meantime checkout pics of the stock + my new earrings.
I wish the LB team all the best as they grow the brand!

Love,

Mo 





5 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! I have heard about this store, but where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Eliza, it is upstairs at Halifax Shopping Centre!

      Delete
    2. Thanks I will definitely be checking it out!

      Delete
  2. Amazing options and your earrings are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete