5.13.2012

Mercedes Benz Start Up - Halifax

Hello Lover, 

A year ago at fashion week in Toronto I was introduced to the Mercedes Benz Start Up - "A national program to nurture Canada's next generation of fashion designers".  I got to see designers Martin Lim win last year and was excited to hear that they were adding Halifax as one of the cities they would choose finalists from. 
A few weeks ago I got an invite to attend the runway show for the 4 semi-finalists they had chosen where one designer would be selected to be on the runway in Toronto. 
On Friday I took my handsome brother and 4 of my closest friends with me to the event and we mingled with Halifax's fashion lovers and familiar faces from Toronto. 
The winner of the night was Dreamboat Lucy and these two gorgeous ladies deserved it! 
Be prepared for an overload of pics. 

Love, 
Mo













2 comments: