1.20.2012

Sneak Peek of New Banner Shoot

Hey Lover, 

Hope you are having an awesome Friday.  
It's been a good day for me and I thought I'd share one of the pics that I have from the shoot I did for a new blog banner.  I am still waiting for the pictures from the photographer but here is a preview of what's to come! 
Sending all my fellow Halifax lovers a lot of positive vibes.  
We got another big snowfall today and everyone who is commuting from work seems to be stuck in some really messed up traffic.  

Anyways, here is the sneak peek. 

Love, 
Mo


                         photo credit : Ibimina Koko

3 comments:

  1. Love Mina's work...and you my dear just look gorgeous..Miss Haliwood snow....NOT.... its 16 degrees here kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. His work is great!! thanx monde...
    thanx shyne:)

    ReplyDelete