9.18.2011

Fall/Winter 2011 Trends

Hey Lovers, 

With the changing of the seasons it's that time again when we learn what's hot for this coming season. 
I've decided to share my favourite trends that I am excited about. 
Click here to see the full list of trends from ASOS' Fall/Winter Trend Report

ciao for now
Mo

I don't own too many animal prints in my closet, however, in the last month I've found myself taking a longer glance at them.

I already own some jumpers that I've thrifted in the past.  I'm looking forward to shaking the dust off of them and giving them a couple more whirls this season

This is probably my favourite trend as it incorporates my love of colour, bold prints and unique thrifted and vintage pieces.  I couldn't ask for more

Androgyny has ALWAYS been something I've gravitated towards. Perhaps it's because it takes me back to my tomboyish days.  Looking forward to some great blazers, bow ties and pocket squares

There is nothing sexier than a well tailored pencil skirt.  There is so much strength in femininity and loving that this trend embraces that.

I'm thrilled about the Apache patterns and the sheriff neckties. 

There's really not much I can say about this.  Lovers, you ALREADY know that I BEEN all over this ...lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment