7.14.2011

BLOCKS of PASTels.

Hey Lovers, 

As posted yesterday I was in the mood for color blocking my outfit for today.. 
I did just that and might even color block tomorrow as well. (but that might change overnight)
I decided to go with pastels. My colors were Salmon, a pinch of Lilac and a gorgeous Turquoise hue.
Hope you like it. 

xoxo
Mo

p.s. as much as I'm LOVING my poetic justice braids, I might have to take em out soon.. I need to have a photo shoot done in the very near future for a feature :)
*ponders those 10 hrs it took me to braid them, my fingers were hurting..lol*

2nd p.s. the shorts were thrifted as well :) they were pants but I cut em

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love the hair.... (among everything else)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EVERYTHING about this!! that blazer is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fierce and so are those shorts and shoes. You are a woman after my own heart!!!


    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci Laurenta
    well well well i love u Meg..lol
    awwww sheDel *runs towards your heart with arms stretched out*

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I get my hair done pls? lol thanks

    ReplyDelete