5.27.2011

YESTERday and TOday

Hey Lovers,

Here are a few pics of what I wore yesterday and today.
Today I had to do some research in les vintage stores as I'm trying to find a look for this gorgeous lady, who is part of a local band that has an album launch coming up.
I must confess, I found a piece that made me pee a little...LOLOL..
It was TO. DIE. FOR!
Hope she approves of it, only then can I show you how it looks on her on the night.

toodles....

YESTERdays outfit.
thrifted skirt, scarf, purse, belt, earrings / payless peep toe wedges / old navy top


and
TOday's outfit
selfmade skirt / old navy top / thrifted blazer, earrings / payless peep toe wedges







sidenote:
discovered the dress that this print belongs to, tucked away in my closet.  I have never worn it, hope to soon

3 comments:

  1. moza looking fabulous as usual - I am loving the way you work the yellow and orange together, pure genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the looks. Your are rockn'!

    ReplyDelete