5.25.2011

Ruts are E.V.I.L

Hey Lovers.

Please forgive me for the erratic blogging in the last month.  I've been in a MAJOR major major rut.
I've lacked motivation, creativity was no where to be found and it has just been pitiful.
Soooooo, I think I'm tired of being in that rut and it's time to pick myself up and bruce lee that rut right in the back.
I decided to look at my fav curvy girls out there and get some inspiration from them.
Check out what has given me a little push.

xoxo
Mo
p.s. you might see a few color changes on the blog. I find change helps reduce ruts..giggles

the lovely Gabi of Young, Fat & Fabulous [source]

the fabulous Christine from LoveBrownSugar [source]
p.s. I'm sooo gonna try this. wearing a scarf as a top :) 

the uber cute Lydia of Style is Style [source]

gorgeous stephanie of Le Blog de Big Beauty [source]


 darling Vivi of Heart, Print & Style [source]


No comments:

Post a Comment