2.19.2011

FANcy TICKLers

So yesterday, myself, my brother and our two mates went thrifting just to check out if there was anything nice out there and to get a little bit of inspiration.  I only managed to get a pair of earrings for a buck... sadly because my bank account is cursing me out in three different languages.  Help me baby Jesus!
Regardless, it's amazing what a pair of earrings mean to me.  They bring me so much joy and inspire a whole outfit!
While out there in thriftland I came across a few things that tickled me...LOL... hope they tickle you too.. oooo and check the earrings I got... nautical aye? *insert cheesy nautical saying*



Oh Eddie Murphy.... flashback of Boomerang..LOL

I want this phone SOOO bad..

you remember them cassette tape days!!
 tape gets caught up in the radio and you have to gently take it out so you can use a pen to wind the crinkled tape back into place.
*dead*

The enigma of the ugly sweater.
Sadly, I LOVE ugly sweaters and have a few.. going to do a post about em..LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage pieces, they're all so amazing. I'm also a lover of vintage, check out a couple of pieces I have in store:)
    UBER SUPER BLOG YOU HAVE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you!!!
    Gaaahhdd, your vintage collection is I-wish-I-could-steal-some-pieces'able
    xo

    ReplyDelete