4.10.2011

Oranges and Teals

It's such a beautiful day out today.  Woke up feeling bright and in a happy place.  I have a styling job to do in 2 weeks so I went out to see if I could find clothes that I would put on the models.  It was such a successful thrift hunt, so happy that I found some GREAT pieces.  I can't wait to see how it will all come together.

Here is are a few pictures of what I wore today.
Hope you are all having a great Sunday.
your geeky amie

p.s please excuse the blurriness of the pics :)






 


4 comments:

  1. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH omg I miss you! The coat is PERFECT dahling *in my posh british accent*
    xo



    www.heydoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you too my bella. why thank you dahhhling

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks amazing on you! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete