5.24.2012

some news to share!

Hello Lover,

Just wanted to do a quick post to share some news with you and to also thank you for supporting me!
First of all I'd like to thank you all for following my blog.  Today, Curvy Geekery surpassed one hundred thousand hits!!!!!! 
Gosh, way to make a girl happy! 
THANK YOU!!!!

Secondly, I just wanted to share with you that I will be on the cover of The Coast in 2 weeks.
For those not in Halifax, The Coast is an independent weekly newspaper that covers the city's news, art and entertainment and is distributed at over 600 locations.
I'm super excited and nervous at the same time, but I must say finding out that my super stylish photographer friend Meghan is shooting me for the cover is just awesome!

I have more news to share in a little while, just waiting for it to be official :) 
Once again, thanks for all the support!

Love, 
Mo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am very Happy for you! You are a talented person and this really deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations MO! Good work, you deserve it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Congrats!! You've obviously worked very hard to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mo!!1 cant wait to see the front cover shot!!

    ReplyDelete