3.12.2012

Packing. Planes. & Peaches.

Hello Lover, 

 I'm seated at the airport waiting to board my flight to Toronto and all I can think off is how I can't wait to get there and sleep. Ha!
I feel wiped up but at the same time really blessed to be getting back to Toronto and experiencing another fashion week. 
The key to surviving fashion week is being prepared. My suitcase has everything from planned outfits for the whole week to dried fruit to survive the in between show hunger. 
Here are some of the things that have inspired my looks for the week. 

Please stay tuned for my posts of the weeks events.
You can also follow me on twitter for up to the moment tweets. 

Love, 
Mo


1 comment:

  1. That's some serious inspiration!! Can't wait for your highlights from Toronto.

    ReplyDelete