9.02.2011

Local Bidness: I HEART Bikes

Hey Lovers,

I'm on such a local business tip right now.. Ain't nothing like supporting the locals. 
Halifax, if you don't know about I Heart Bikes, you must be living in a little hole..LOL

The owner of the bike rental hotspot, Sarah, sent me an email letting me know how happy she was that they could be a part of a photo shoot that I did a few weeks back.   She also sent me some updates about her growing business and I figured it was time I did a post on I Heart Bikes. 

sidenote: Sarah is BEYOND stylish.  Each time I have passed by her outfits just make me so happy.
If you walk along the boardwalk on the waterfront towards the Seaport Market you wont miss her and her UBER cute business. 


Like her Facebook page here
and check out some pics from I Heart Bikes
xoxo

Mo

p.s. the rates for bike rentals are SUPER affordable. 

the updates for the business are as follows:

We recently expanded our fleet and are now accepting private bookings for groups. 


I Heart Bikes is happy to announce the expansion of our fleet from ten (10) to fifteen (15) bicycles.

The fleet is now available for private bookings.

Our private bookings are the perfect activity for:

·         Company outings
·         City Tours
·         Special Events
·         Meetings and Conventions
·         Group Activities
·         Birthday parties















No comments:

Post a Comment