5.09.2011

JUMPsuits for sale!

Hello Lovers,
So in the past year or so I've used quite a few jumpsuits for my photo shoots. 
These are all in a drawer and I'm thinking it's time they went to new homes.
So, check out the pics below of the jumpsuits. I'm selling them for
USD45 CAD43 GBP30 AUS40 (shipping is included)
If you are in Canada, I accept email money transfer.
For everyone else we can discuss the best option i.e. western union, moneygram etc
email me at clutchculture@gmail.com
here are some of the jumpsuits so u can see, will be creating a page on the blog for all my sales :)
eeeekk most of the jumpsuits don't have sizes labeled on them :(
more stuff to come!!!!






Size 8 

1 comment:

  1. what are the sizes booboo? you know I am super duper interested. I wear size 12-14US :)

    ReplyDelete