4.25.2011

My Hair is FEELing the BLUEs

So today my hair woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I think I'm fed up with my hair. This feeling never lasts that long though and I think it's safe to say that I will be braiding my hair soon. This summer I hope to be a bit more adventurous with my hair. When my hair is not in braids I find that I just end up doing the twist out and that's about it.  My second year anniversary of my most recent chop is coming up in May and I'm a little disappointed in myself because I didn't take care of my hair as well as I hoped to in year 2. Hopefully this summer I will man up and grow some healthy thick hair.
So having my hair feeling all kinds of wrong today drove me to tumblr to browse some natural hair pics to cheer my hair up. Check out the pics I found, also you can check out the tumblr on here.  All pics are from that tumblr.
I think I'm definitely going to try this hair style when I braid my hair. :)



Before I braid my hair, I might just try this to see if I can do anything else with my own hair. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment